Monday, February 20, 2012

my go to beauty products!


hello! 
today i was thinking about all the products i have to have
while getting ready for the day.. so i figured i would share with you.

a list of beauty products and other things 
that i cannot live without:



1.) My Paul Mitchell 413 brush
No matter how many tangles or knots you have, this brush will do the trick. I was first introduced to it in beauty school, and I haven't put it down since!! <3




2.) Redken 02 Blowdry Lotion



A dime size is all you need, run from mid-shaft to ends of hair before blow drying. It reduces drying time and keeps your hair nice and slick feeling-- no fuzzies!





3.) Beyond the Zone 'Turn up the Heat' Thermal Protectant Spray


Hey, it might be from Sally's but i LOVE this product! 
Spray 6-10 inches away from hair before you blow dry, and before you straighten/curl. I call it the 'perfume mist.'
A little goes a long way, if you spray too much, too close, you can make your hair greasy looking.
Also, the product does not say anything about being a shine spray or detangler, but i like to think thats another extra perk. One of my favorites! :)




4.) Pravana Super Shape Hairspray




If you like a strong hold, this is the hairspray for you! I like to wave my hair out a lot, and tease it really big. Once I form my hair the way I want it, it stays with just a few sprays of this!
Like I always say, "The bigger the hair, the closer to heaven!" ;)


************************************************************************

5.) OPI nailpolish in "Flower to Flower" and "Crown Me Already!"




Must have's if you like everything pink, and everything sparkly!


 





6.) MAC #239 Eyeshadow Brush


This soft goat hair brush is perfect for layering, whether its a shadow or a loose pigment. I do a lot of smoky eye's with this, and blend it towards the center of the lid. 



7.) Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara


When it comes to lashes, the thicker the better!
I have long lashes already, so I like more thickness than length.




8.) MAC's "Myth" Nude Lipstick


Talk about sexy!!
 When I wear a nude lip, I always play up my eyes. 
I have small lips too, so this look definitely works for me!





9.) SHOES!!!




You can never go wrong with a good pair of heels. Shoes are my absolute favorite accessory.
You can dress an outfit up or down so easily. I have a bit of an obsession, and no room to store half of them!!

"When I feel bad I like to treat myself. 
Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit."
-In Her Shoes






AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST..



10.) My favorite necklace 




My favorite thing to do.
<3<3<3<3



******************************************************************************88



What is your favorite 'go to beauty product' ??
What can't you live without?






xoxo
lindsey ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment